From: $1,549.00 - $3,699.00
The Whitney Ice Mattress is an all natural latex mattress featuring layers of Dunlop and Talalay latex.
- Signature cover with Organic Cotton and Wool for temperature regulating comfort
- Zippered stretch-knit cover is removable and allows you to customize your mattress
- 2 inches All Natural Soft Talalay Latex Comfort layer
- 6 inches of Dunlop latex (3 inch layer of Firm & 3 inch layer of Medium)
- No Chemical Flame Retardants - wool in the cover meets all flammability standards
- Hypoallergenic - wool increases dust mite resistance and helps regulate body temperature with its moisture wicking properties
- 20 year warranty (10 year full, 10 year pro-rated)
- Add the Whitney ICECAP topper and turn the ICE into a Pillow Top
- Has no metal coils or springs making it perfect for those with EMF sensitivities
The Whitney ICE can ship directly to you anywhere in the USE at no additional charge.
Customizing Your Whitney Ice Mattress
The removable zippered cover and layers of latex make this mattress very easy to move around. There is never a need to flip this mattress but for those you like the idea of “flipping” their mattress, the cover can be opened and each layer can be flipped around. This is easier than traditional mattresses and provides the same piece of mind.
The Whitney Ice mattress performs best when placed either on a proper wood slat foundation or a slatted platform bed. When either a wood slat foundation or platform bed is used, the slats should be no more than 3 inches apart and the mattress should never be placed directly on a solid surface as proper airflow through the bottom of a latex mattress is important. The Whitney ICE has a 9 inch profile with 8 inches being all-natural latex plus approximate one inch of wool and cotton in the zippered cover.
Delivery and set up for your new Whitney Ice Latex mattress is available in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill and the entire triangle area. We will even remove your old mattress!
For more information fill out our contact form or call us at the store: (919) 521-5566